Yey, school is so much fun, you can't even believe it! Okey, it's not really much fun, but here I'm sitting withour really much to do without sitting here, talking to weirdoes in my class and write a logg of some kind or something. But I should probably get back to work, I just needed a little outbreak or something. I have something to give you when I get back I think, if I can find my pages of filosophy, of course. Talk to you later, Kine Lovise.
 |
| Just look at those "turtledows" in the background. (And you have to be Norwegian to understand that word, though, YEAH! Haha, But anyways, Veronica, Lars Vidar, Jenny and me. loooove |
 |
| I don't think there is weird I'm smiling, though I look horrible. Because the sun is shining! *bigsmile* |
 |
| Okey, this one is REALLY old, I can't even remember. Just took some random photos from the computer. |
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar