tirsdag 12. april 2011

Sickness

Hey yah all.
I'm home from school today, yey! NOT! I'm sick. My throat hurt like hell, my nose isn't stuffet hard enough so it leeks like another hell. And I sneeze all the time, so my eyes are all wet and my head is tumbling around, at least it is on the inside. But anyway, it's not like I'm going to die, right?!

But over to something that I've noticed. Whenever I don't feel like I want to, if I'm sad, angry or sick the weather just gets as bad as i feel myself. So now it's raining, but that's maybe a good thing? Because that will make the rest of the snow just go away, right?! I've got to stay focused on being happy,  there is a lot that goes a lot better when I'm happy. Even though I don't like having to agree with my mother when I've already said I don't believe it. Haha, but I'll survive.

But now I think I should relax a little, so that I've got a hope of getting better!


Q: How has your day been?

ttul,
Kine Lovise

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar