"...Life is life, dadaradada, dadadadada LIFE..."
Have you ever had a song just summing around in your head? Well, I've got one right now and that's the one i wrote some from right belove here. And that made me think of life, and how my life has been so far. Which again made me decide to put some old pictures out on the web. I hope there isn't to much people flying in the roof because of this, but I'll take the risk. Tell me! But just so you know it, there is no timeline here. It's just spread out from different years!
And as you may see there is not as many pictures of me and Ivo as you may have thought (for those of you that know me of course), but I saw there were so much pictures I think I must make another post just for us some other time. But this is what you get now, enjoy my blonde hair and good night for now.
ttul,
Kine Lovise
 |
| Kristine, Silje, Ivo and me at a birthday party. |
 |
| Me and Ivo, beautiful picture right? |
 |
| Madelen and me a really long while ago! |
 |
| Me and Jenny at the Christmas prom at school in 2008 |
 |
| Yej, I was so proud of my new eyelashes <3 |
 |
| That was Ivo's daddy's car, and not to brag but I have taken a ride with it (not me driving of course!) |
 |
| This I don't remember when I took, but I did have fun with photofiltre afterwards ! *angleface* |
 |
| This was in February 2001, Orlando, Florida in the USA! Miss it? Just what I've seen on the photos! |
 |
| I was just about to step out on the competition floor at the first black belt competition I participated in, GOD I was nervous. |
 |
| Me and Stian at a taekwondo camp at Brandbu in 2009, I MISS IT! |
 |
| Bunny and me at the same taekwondo camp as belove, and I do miss it this time to! :( |
 |
| Haha, this is from "Jara Grand Prix" 2006, and for those of you that remember the story, LAUGH! You others, you just not need to know! *rofl* |
 |
| Ivo, Thea and me at my house getting ready for Christmas prom 2010, thanks to my aunt that made our hairs look so precious! <3 |
 |
| Jørgen, Øystein (I know it is a weird letter for those of you from outside of Norway) and me at "Skjærgårds Music Festival". Funny face, I know! *rofl* |
 |
| Me and my Goddess, I love her very much. This is so long ago i don't even remember, but I do remember the movie we watched - *cry* |
 |
| Me and MP, oh my god things have changed a lot ! *gasping* |
 |
| Sara and me trying some new make-up, pretty, right? |
 |
| Alina and me at school, some time last year - but I do not remember quite when?! |
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar