mandag 25. april 2011

...enjoyment .

Today is the last day of my vacation! This is so extremely sad, it has felt like summervacation, and that one lasts a lot longer. So it is almost like a shock that we have to go back to school to finish this semester. Though it is even weirder to think of the fact, that there is just two more weeks with real school before the exams starts. And when they start, there is no more theory! How awesome and great. Though I'm not really sure if I want to look forward to that. Because I do not like exams! But another great thing is that when the other classes of 10th grade is having their exam, the rest is free from school. Another great thing is that there is about one and a half month until my class is going to BARCELONA de España! But right now I am going to fully enjoy the last day of my vacation outside in the sun with my brother and maybe Even or something.

//weheaertit.com

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar