Hello, I know it was hard to understand the last one of my posts here, and I'm not going to make you understand it more than you already do, which is not a lot. Nobody actually does, haha! But when I'm done with that I must tell you that my life is about to turn itself up side down, and I don't know if I like it or not. Well, I do think I like it, but it's just so... Hm, I don't know. But things have a tendency of turning out the best way anyways, so I'll just wait for things to happen.
Today I've actually been a really good girl, I've done a type of exercising without the taekwondo. I've gone on rollerblades all the way for here (home) and to Flisa and back again! That's 8 km, so it's not that bad actually. And especially with my breath. But anyways! I must say there is another place I'd rather be right now, a place where they take bubble baths and saunas. That's not really fair, is it?! Haff. But now I'll just listen to music and dream away. LOVE


Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar