søndag 17. april 2011

Life is a bitch, alright!

I don't really know what to write today, there is so much I do want to get out of the system, talk to someone about. But I can't, I can't find a way to say it right, I almost can't find a way to make it right for myself. But I just got to keep it going, got to keep it right. Life is a bitch, alright? Time over and time under, it always come and hits me in one of my eyes. Makes me half blind, I can't see what's right! There is so much love, there is so much hate. Don't know what's good or what's bad. I have no depth left in my eyes, only one eye to see with.

Please, write me a love song and make it over with, it's to much love to get done with. I don't know, what's the next move, but I know it won't be good. So life is love, and love is hate. Is it just me, or have I gotten it the wrong way? I don't know about this anymore, it's all bad and I am so sour. So sick and tired, is this another betrayal? I don't know, and I don't know if I can stop if it is. I'm so deep into this right now, there is no way out. HELP!


ttul,
Kine Lovise

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar