mandag 21. mars 2011

Taekwondo ftw.

Hey and jump! Well that sounds a lot better in Norwegian, but anyways. Finally hope from school, I have started wondering why it always seems as school gets more and more boring through the year, it always seems that way. But today has actually been kind of good, the sun has been high in the sky and it has been warm outside. I don't need to wear anything above my denim jacket, ME, I'm one of those who always feel cold all the way to the summer. That means it's hot!

Now I'm packing up my stuff before taking a trip to Kongsvinger, to train taekwondo! For all of you that didn't know, I train taekwondo and I'm a proud owner of a black belt! So don't mess with me or something? It's a good threat, tho there isn't much I can do, I think. Well, that kind of got weird, but the case is that on Mondays and Tuesdays I train taekwondo at Kongsvinger, and Tuesdays at Magnor. I train with some unbelievable people, they're amazing. I think it is pretty important to train a place where you feel comfortable, and I sure do here. If you ever pass by, you can come to one training? Check the website; www.teamnordic.no !


Copyright 
Copyright



























But I have to go, I must start packing for Friday (!) and
do some homework before I leave to take the bus. Arg, the bus. That's always the most boring part of the whole training far from home thing. I have to sit on the bus for about an hour before I reach my destiny (or something)! Great to have a battery which holds for a very long time, so that I can watch a movie both the way at and from the training! It's a good thing I've just gotten two more movies so that I have something to do, without reading and studying for my Spanish test tomorrow though.

And these pictures are from the last competition I were in. Looks pretty smart, I know!

ttul, Kine Lovise

1 kommentar: