torsdag 17. mars 2011

Hello in the world

Hey and Ho all of you guys already visiting my blog! First of all i have to say that there may be some wrong words, or double meanings in something I write, but this is all because I'm actually from Norway and this is so not my own language. I've started to get a lot of friends from other countries, which made me want to make a blog which all of them can understand. Actually I have another blog to; www.KineLovisee.blogg.no but that one is more in Norwegian. Sure you'll find a lot in English too, since I really love this language and a lot of things do sound much better that way. But my life is mostly in Norwegian. That's why you now will get a brand new chance to keep up with me! Well, this is starting to sound kinky, so you'll hear more of me.

Kine Lovise

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar