søndag 20. mars 2011

Give it to me, please!

Hey again! Today I've been a really good girl actually. I've almost run around all "my" apartment today cleaning and throwing away trash of all kinds and moving furnitures to make everything look better and I've finally gotten to study; Good girl, Kine! Haha, well I'm proud of myself as you can see. There hasn't been a television in front of me all day, ALMOST! Of course did I watch TV while eating breakfast, but I do have a reason of  being proud anyways! Muahaha! Right now I'm thinking about watching a movie, not sure which I want to see yet, but let's hope the one I choose is a good one.

And by the way, I've been looking at different pages where you can by clothes and I'll show you pictures of those dresses that I totally fell for, and some shoes! Lovelovelove.









































Not because I believe I can walk in those, but omg how awsome!
































By the way, I found all the pictures at eBay! Kind of weird, I know, but look at that! When you can find stuff like this there I don't give a crap! So, if you ever wonder what to buy me or what I want, go to eBay and find this stuff! *biiiiiigestsmileyou'veeverseen*!

Q: Do you ever buy things at eBay, and are you happy with it?
Q: What do you think of the shoes and dresses I've found?

ttul, Kine Lovise

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar