Rise and shine everyone! This is for every morning bird of yours, or everyone of you with a different time zone than me. The clock has just passed 07.00 am, and God I'm tired. Practiced last night, and my bus isn't back before ten, and from then I have to eat and shower and all that stuff, so I don't get to bed at first. Today I've got the Spanish test, and I actually think it may go well after all. It's not that difficult really, if you just pull it together and concentrate, of course. But I think I should hurry up, finding my gym bag since we've got P.E. today. But we'll talk later today, since I'm not going to any taekwondo today. I have so much to do, I hate school for giving me that much homework so that I can't do what I want to. But we'll talk later.
 |
| Copyright |
Well, just for the record; I MISS THE SUMMER. And now it actually seems as if the snow is melting away so that the summer can come back to me. ^^,
ttul,
Kine Lovise
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar