lørdag 26. mars 2011

Muy bien de Españia!

Hola! Sorry that I haven't been that updating these last days, been really busy. I haven't really had  the time to do what I needed to do, though I just needed to find the time for that. I know it sucks. But now I'm in Spain everybody, and it is totally beautiful. I've walked and walked for hours and there is always something new to see. There is people being totally still in the gates to get money, and big buildings, 11 floored stores and a 7 floored H&M! 23 degrees in the sun, and big light and water shows. Even these big shows where people turn and jump like maniacs. It's too good for me to be able to describe it, you have to see it for yourself. I totally recommend you to go to Barcelona, if you bring good shoes and watch your bag, you'll have a great time! Day two out of four is now done, and I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. Just hope my back will be better by then, because right now it do really hurt!! And, you have too see one more  thing before I go to bed! There was this kind of show, that show where they bounce around like something else, they needed people from the crowd to stand so that they where going to jump over them, and you know what?! They picked me as one of them, I've got a movie of it so I'll show you. But that must be tomorrow, because I have no more energy left to post it right now. So, good night every weird person of you, crazy enough to read my blog, know that I appreciate it!

ttul, Kine Lovise




























Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar